Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

Hailey and I got a membership to the zoo this year and have had a lot of fun going the last month. We usually go with our friends Sarah and Lily, but today we went with my friend Erin's preschool class and I actually remembered to bring my camera. Hailey has a great time running around and seeing all the animals. The giraffes are her favorite all though she won't get too close and definitely won't feed them. She did however feed the parrots today which she thought was so fun! Here's some pictures.

Hailey feeding an apple to the Lorrie Parrot

Hailey with the snakes


We can get so close to the giraffes


Hailey pointing out the ostriches to Hunter


Hailey with her BFF Astoria


She loves to look, but won't touch

6 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

How fun!

The Mayo Family said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun and got to feed the parrots!

Erin said...

That was such a fun day!!! I'm so glad you were able to come! Hailey is SO cute!!!

Parks Family said...

What a fun day! Hailey looks so grown up. You are going to love going back again all this summer I'm sure.

Tanners said...

I miss that zoo! Hailey is getting so big and cute, cute. Hope all is well with you all. Take care, Bridget

Joel said...

Can't wait to see Hailey again. She looks so cute in those pictures.