While Alex was out of town this week for business I decided it would be the perfect time to take Hailey to Disneyland for the first time. We had so much fun I already want to go back. Melody came with me and I got to see both my sisters as well. Before the trip home we stopped at Newport Beach and had a little fun in the sand. It was a great break from the Arizona heat and a fun vacation with my little Hailey!
9 comments:
I'm glad it was a positive experience! I'm so excited to take Wes, but I think he'll probably be scared of the characters. I can't believe her hair! :)
Oh I'm so glad you had a great time! It is my favorite place ever! It looks like Hailey had a blast.
How fun!!!:) I must say I'm jealous.. we should have grabbed that opportunity while we were only a few hours away - I guess my kids will just have to live with being deprived!:( lol Cute pictures!!!
I love the pink Mickey T-shirt. I'll have to show Cassie that her cousin was with Goofy too. Glad you had fun.
Looks like lots of fun. Too bad Grandma and Grandpa Knotts couldn't make the trip too. You look great for a prego as well.
It was probably more fun without the old man anyway. The post does make me want to take the girls though.
That sounds like so much fun! You are so brave to attempt it without Alex, I guess mainly the driving part. The furthest I've driven with just the kids is 3 1/2 hours :) How fun to have Melody go with you!
I love the pics. If you already miss it maybe you to should come for lilts bray in Oct!
I'm typing one handed on my phone! That was supposed to say "you two" and lilys bday
Post a Comment