Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vote!

Take a look at our poll and let us know what you think!

9 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Ooooh, Brynna! I like that.

Monica McCoy said...

Funny, I have always wanted McKenna because it is different. Obviously, others like it just as much.

Christy said...

One of my favorite people in the world is named McKenna. She is 18 and just starting college and I hope my children turn out as wonderful as her.

Shelly Knotts said...

Ok! I LOVE Holly, Taryn, Brynna and I LIKE McKenna. All so different with a little different feeling that goes with each name...Taryn seems strong, Holly is sweet, Brynna is cool, and McKenna is unique. What do these names make you feel?

Tatum said...

I couldn't decide. I voted for Lauren but i also like McKenna.

All good names. Good luck!

danielle said...

are you going to let the poll results influence your decision? ;)

Unknown said...

Obviously I had to choose Brynna...but you may want to consider adding an "a" after the "y"! Haha! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!

Cassandra said...

I picked Taryn because I read the comments and nobody seemed to have picked it :) I really like all of them though. Choosing a name is hard, good luck!

Cassandra said...

P.S. Alex- Jesse had no comment for the RUDE comment you left :)J/K, and I will have you know, Ethan is already hitting home runs! :)