Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bean Bag Toss

We've made a new discovery! The first Saturday of every month Home Depot has a free kid's workshop. They get a little orange apron with their name on it and with the completion of each project they get a pin for their apron and a certificate. We had a lot of fun this morning building the bean bag toss. Hailey handled the glue and would pass me the nails. I only let her use the hammer after the nails were already in. We are still planning on painting it in cougar colors of course :)

4 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

I am gonna start doing that!

The Mayo Family said...

Cute we'll have to start coming :-)

Parks Family said...

We love Home Depot! Lowes does the same thing usually on a different Saturday. Sometimes we hit both stores in a month. Lowes gives out patches for each project that can be glued to their aprin too.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

How fun! I might have to take Erika over to our Home Depot one of these weekends!