Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Madness

I am not refering to the NCAA tournament... March has been madness with how busy we have been. I am throwing it all into one blog, so here you go. While Alex was in India and Singapore for work, the girls and I went to visit my family in CA. We had a great time with all the cousins and celebrated Hailey's birthday with everyone. Alex met up with us and we drove down to LA for my sister's bridal shower and took Hailey to Disneyland. It was so fun and I had a blast going on all the little rides with Hailey. Alex was trooper and might have actually enjoyed the parade and fireworks show. Since then we have had Alex's family visit, which I already posted about, and lot of parties, great weather, and new experiences for Lindsay. Here are some pictures of all the festivities.

Hailey's 3rd Birthday

The Family

Disneyland!

Hailey refers to this as Tinkerbell's Castle

Alex's Worst Nightmare

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Enjoying the Parade

About to watch the fireworks

Bre's Bridal Shower

Alex and I at an 80's Party (yes, that is rootbeer)

Hailey's swim outfit from Grandma Hassell

Lots of pool time with the great weather!

Hailey went to a princess party as Cinderella

Hailey started soccer

Lindsay's first attempt with rice cereal

10 comments:

Britton & Jamie said...

Man, you guys have been busy!!! It looks like tons of fun too!!! We need to get together soon!!! I will call you soon, I promise! ;>

Trent & Emily Davies said...

What a busy month!! Loved all the pictures. I especially love the picture of Alex with the girls and Sleeping Beauty...hilarious. Our husbands are so alike!!

Monica McCoy said...

I love the pic of her ready to go swimming. So cute!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ooo rice cereal!! Glad you have your camera back now!! We've been having fun times with you guys lately! Glad we can be part of your March Madness!!! =)

The McLaws Family said...

Super Busy, let's take some time off and relax by the pool! I'll bring the little umbrellas for our drinks:)

Brady and Carol Greenhalgh said...

Such a fun March! :) We want to go to Disneyland this year...and those pictures make me want to go even more!

Natalie said...

So cute! We're starting Wes in soccer next month - after he's officially 3, too.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Parks Family said...

sounds busy! sounds fun!

Unknown said...

These pictures are so much fun! I can't decide if my favorite is of the 80's gear or of Alex and all the princesses! I sure do miss you guys and really can't wait to meet that adorable little Lindsay! Tons of love to you all!