Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Week

Hailey has improved immensly with her soccer skills

Our Pretty, Pretty Princess

Hassell Castle Pumpkin = 1st Place Prize @ Ward Trunk or Treat

I got to attend my wonderful friend Bryanna's wedding in CA which was a blast!

Lindsay and Uncle Bobby

Cute little Tinkerbell and Grandma

4 comments:

Shelly Knotts said...

Hailey is THE MOST FAIREST AND CUTEST princess in the land! So beautiful!

Natalie said...

GREAT pumpkin. I'm not surprised it took first place!

It's nice to see pictures of Hailey and imagine what Sydney's hair can look like once it gets some weight (it's so long already, but still shoots up and out). Cute!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute. I LOVE all the new posts......well, new to me! I've not been bloggin lately. Miss your face. I wanted to do date night this weekend, but no such luck. Stake conference and race get in the way :0( We'll plan for after Thanksgiving. Miss you guys.

Britty said...

That pumpkin is so awesome! Great job!