Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Santa Success

This was the first year taking pictures with Santa that did not involve crying or screaming out of fear. At first Hailey said she wanted a snake for Christmas (which is so not like her), but then decided a doll house would be nice too. Santa was awesome, and I love my little girls in their cute Christmas dresses.

7 comments:

Shelly Knotts said...

So cute!! I love their dresses! Merry Christmas!

Kristy said...

I am in love with this picture - they are both so adorable. I wonder if Alex coached her on the snake request?

Natalie said...

I'm impressed! I've been trying to easy my kids in, but every time we pass Santa in the mall, Sydney says, "I don't want to say hi to Santa." Those pictures turned out great!

Shauna Spendlove said...

That is so cute!!! They both look darling! Hope our santa pictures turn out just as cute!!

Sonnet and Christian said...

Your girls are adorable! i love their dresses too.

Heather said...

Where did you get these done, they are so cute?

Britty said...

Such sweet girls!! I love the frilly socks! I'm so glad that the girls were happy to see Santa!