It has been confirmed that the world is not ready for a son of Alex to roam the world and wreak havoc. Due to the potential creation of a super man child, like unto the warriors of Sparta only spoken of in myth, a higher power has intervened again and another princess will show up at the Hassell Castle in late August.
#3 caused a potential seating problem in the Jeep and so we had to part ways. We now have plenty of extra seats for more to come.
If we are lucky, Hailey will get to drive this to High School in 2023.
12 comments:
Congrats on #3! We seriously need to think about starting an "Apparently we are getting only girls" club so our husbands can get together and talk about how to make their little princesses into the boys they are never going to get!
Congrats on the upgrade in seats in your vehicle...I have a feeling we aren't too far behind unfortunately!
You guys have a Mormon Wagon!! Congrats on the new purchase, and the news on a little girl in August!
Welcome girlie #3!! I love your new car--it's gorgeous!! Yes, I agree---the world is simply not ready for a Hassell man-child!
Joel predicted this, for the reasons so eloquently described in your post, of course.
Yes, a son of the Old Man would be a serious thing indeed for the world to deal with - we're talking rise and fall of nations...
I'm digging the new van.
I loved my Mormon Assault Vehicle, I know you will too, you lucky ducks! I can't wait to have another little neicy-poo that I can spoil with princess things just to make daddy crazy!!! :D
YAY! So exciting.
On behalf of the world's males I would like to thank you for sparing us the humiliation of being compared to the Hassell man-child for at least a couple more years.
Tyler and Alex should be in a club! I'm so excited for you.
This was a very clever post-congrats on another darling Hassell girl. Love the mini-van!
Sorry I missed Alex's call. Wonderful news, we love having three girls at our house, and Zack doesn't complain too much. The girls certainly are beautiful, I love the van picture. We're looking forward to meeting the newest cousin.
That is just FANTASTIC!!! Girls do rule.. :) CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment