Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family of Five Outing

We made our first family outing to the temple on Saturday to attend our friend's baby sealing. We were so glad we were able to be there for their special day. Alex stayed outside (and in the visitor's center) while I got to go in for the ceremony. Here's some cute pictures he took of the girls on the temple grounds.





5 comments:

Andrea J said...

Congrats on your first outing! Sweet girls, all three.

Britty said...

Your temple is so pretty and Lindsay is getting so blonde!

shelley said...

Sweet baby Claire. Her hair looks so much darker than her sisters'! You seem like you're doing really well!

Susan said...

How cute your girls are - but then just look at their Mom and you can understand why. I checked out your profile on the 'I Believe' icon - cool.
congratulations, Susan

Erin said...

WOW! That is a lot of PINK! :D I love love LOVE it! They are adorable Brooke! Wish we lived closer.. miss you guys!