So cute! I have been thinking about doing the same thing to Taytum's hair.
I love it! Go bobs!
I love it! she looks so cute with a bob!
Super cute!!
What a cutie! Funny how a cut like this would never work for Hailey. :)
She looks darling! I love the side view picture - It looks as if she likes it, too!
So cute!! Having less hair to actually have to do every morning is a definite plus!
Very Cute!! Looking forward to meeting her.
so so cute
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So cute! I have been thinking about doing the same thing to Taytum's hair.
I love it! Go bobs!
I love it! she looks so cute with a bob!
Super cute!!
What a cutie! Funny how a cut like this would never work for Hailey. :)
She looks darling! I love the side view picture - It looks as if she likes it, too!
So cute!! Having less hair to actually have to do every morning is a definite plus!
Very Cute!! Looking forward to meeting her.
so so cute
Post a Comment