Monday, May 13, 2013

A Weekend of Performances

This weekend Hailey had her Children's Choir Concert on Friday night. I'm working on getting some videos to share. She had a solo in the song "Firework". We also had our Ward Variety Show on Saturday night. The primary children sang to a dance version of "Popcorn Popping" and as a family with our friends we did the "Lonely Goatherd" from the Sound of Music. It was a busy weekend, but lots of fun. I'm really proud of how great the girls did.












4 comments:

Britty said...

Fun stuff! I can't wait to see the loaded video!

Britty said...

Fun stuff! I can't wait to see the loaded video!

shelley said...

Wat fun, and what beautiful girls!

Shelly Knotts said...

That marionette play looked really good! I would have loved to see a video of that, too!

The girls are so cute!! Looks like they had fun!