Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hailey Portraits

This last month we finally got some professional pictures of Hailey taken. A guy in our ward has started doing photography and came to our house to take pictures of Hailey. She did great, and loved posing for the camera. I don't think she is going to be a shy little girl like I was :) Scroll over the pictures to be able to see them bigger!

9 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

Brooke those are so cute!

Tatum said...

Way cute. Those are some really good pictures!

Andrea J said...

I love the head shot of her in black and white, it's precious.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Who knew that Alex was a natural born Zoolander....check out his magnum in the picture on the bed! I love Hailey's HUGE beautiful eyes. We need to get together and let her and Brenner roll around together. PS, I tagged you for some little survey so go to me blog and copy it and add it to yours, that is if you want to!!

Britty said...

Hahaha!! She is soooo friggin cute! I love the one of her in her crib under her name! Send that guy over to California to take pictures of Rowan!

TheMoncurs said...

Oh my precious! Those turned out so good! She really is very photogenic.

Shelly Knotts said...

What a beautiful girl! I like the picture on the far left, 2nd row. The photographer got some really unique shots! They are all precious!

Shelly Knotts said...

Hi again -- I meant 3rd row! I like all the pcitures, of course!! So, far left, 3rd row.

Christy said...

we like the bed shot with hailey in the front and you guys in the back.