Hailey is falling in the footsteps of her father and is slow getting her teeth but two of them are finally here (the second one just barely). The two are the bottom front which we hear are generally the first two.
We attached a little video of dinner time with the monster. She is quite the little connoisseur of mashed up food and I guess this dinner didn't pass inspection.
5 comments:
Oh man is she cute. Kate wants to watch this video over and over again.
How cute is that! I can't wait to see her in person next week!
That video just made my day! She is just so cute!
Yes the bottom front center two are the first to generally come in-your D.H. speaking!! It was great to see you guys over the Thanksgiving break and we hope you have a wonderful Christmas in Cali!
Hailey is the bomb!! Just when you think she can't get any cuter she does. Gorgeous. Hey, I had a blast the other night. Thanks for hanging out. It's been way too long since we've done that. Love, Aub
Post a Comment