Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hailey's Hair-Do's!

Yesterday for the first time ever Hailey got her first pony tail. Today we tried pigtails. I can't wait for her hair to get a little longer!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute! She has such great eyes!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

How cute!! I am still waiting for Erika to get some more hair so we can actually do more with it than a ponytail on top of her head!

We will be in Cali for the week of Christmas so we should get together so I can see Hailey in person!

Shelly Knotts said...

What a doll!! I love her outfits! She is so cute! What fun to dress her up and do her hair!

Andrea J said...

She looks old in these pics! Did she just age like 6 months? She looks like a lovely little girl now instead of a lovely little baby.

Brian Hanks said...

What a babe! (literally - haha!)

I think I might try that up-do with Wes. Let's see what Natalie says...

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see those pig tails in person in a few weeks!!