Monday, January 7, 2008

New Years - Dominating the Rock Band

This year we had a lot of fun on New Years with our friends the Hydes, Holdaways, Weaklands, and Mallorys. We played Rock Band on the Xbox, ate food, and played mafia. It was a great way to bring in the New Year!

Here's a group picture of everybody that was there:


The look on James' face clearly describes Alex's singing ability :)

Here I am concentrating while playing the drums:

And of course, little Hailey was excited to celebrate with everyone!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

That's a classic picture of Hailey! What I think is great is that Alex is wearing shorts on December 31st. :)

Moon family said...

How fun! That is a good way to bring in the new year. We love playing mafia too!

Stephanie said...

I wish we could have come. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Shelly Knotts said...

Love the pictures! What a rocker you are, Brooke! I love the ear-rings, too! heehee.
Hapy New Year, Hailey!!

Bowman's Beach said...

I cannot belive how big she is. It seems like yesterday you were pregnant and waiting for her to come! How is YW's going? We really miss you guys and the warm weather in AZ!

Anonymous said...

Rockin' out is the best thing ever!! When do you want to do it again? Little Hailey is soooo cute. Did she make it to 12? And the picture of James laughing at Alex is classic!! How fun.

Tatum said...

You are a GREAT drummer, I am still working on it and we need to schedual a practice. Hailey is SO cute, and alex mustache kills me...ha ha