Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Banana Fosters & Standing Up

This weekend we had our great friends Carol and Brady visit from Utah. They were impressive and ran a 1/2 marathon. Alex said he would do it with them next year, but I on the other hand, have no desire :) One of the highlights of the trip was when Brady taught Alex how to make banana fosters... YUM! Here's a picture of the dessert. Also, another exciting thing in our lives is Hailey is starting to stand on her own! She gets really excited and starts to clap, then falls over. Here's a quick video of her standing for a second.

6 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Yeah! Look at her go! I can't believe how big she is getting. Time does fly and it definitely looks like you are having fun :)

Shelly Knotts said...

how cute! Loved the video! It will be no time before you will be running after her!

Andrea J said...

Wow - she looks old. I'm so sad that I won't get to see her (and y'all) next month. Is that Alex say yes in the video? He sounds different.

Natalie said...

That was a fast video! :) Cute!

Kristin Rose said...

Fun - you got to hang out with Carol and Brady! Also that was cute of Hailey! Pretty soon she will be walking!

Anonymous said...

Um,I am pretty sure you need to make that dessert for me! Yummy. I hope Hailey is feeling better...she is sooo dang cute!