I thought I would just post some cute pictures we have taken recently of Hailey. Hailey was 18 months old on Sunday! Trying on the cute dress made by Grandma Kay Stinker Face Getting ready to go to the Splash Park (yes, it is still that hot here) Hailey has a loud pyscho laugh Crazy hair after a day in the water
She is even cuter in person.....hard to imagine. I love hearing her laughing in the other room as we speak! (or type) She is so funny. Her laugh is the best.
Hailey is getting so big! She is so cute!! I am jealous that you can still go swimming. Fall is in the air here. We will think of you when it is snowing here. Any trips to Utah soon?
10 comments:
ok the one with her laughing with her mouth wide open is HILARIOUS!
Yay! Finally some more pictures! :) She's such a cutie. I can't believe how old she looks...even though Wes is right behind her!
she looks so old! hailey keeps getting bigger and bigger
She looks so tall, I love her hair, did she get it cut? Cassie is curly too, but mostly in back. Have a fun trip to NYC.
18 months! Ya nursery! She is adorable
How cute! She looks so tall. I was laughing, you can see her personality through the pictures. I bet she is just a riot.
She is even cuter in person.....hard to imagine. I love hearing her laughing in the other room as we speak! (or type) She is so funny. Her laugh is the best.
So adorable...love checking out your blog for new pics! Can't believe it has been a year since you guys were here. Hope things are going well for you!
Hailey is getting so big! She is so cute!! I am jealous that you can still go swimming. Fall is in the air here. We will think of you when it is snowing here. Any trips to Utah soon?
she is so dang cute you guys.
Post a Comment