We had a really great time in New York City! We went shopping, saw ground zero, ate at great restaurants, loved the musical In the Heights, sat in the live audience of the Letterman show, viewed Starry Night by Van Gogh in the Museum of Modern Art, strolled through Central Park, visited with friends and family, and walked a lot! Here's some pictures from our advertures in the Big Apple!
Next to where the new twin towers will be built
Looking out over ground zero
The Statue of Liberty from afar
After the Letterman Show
In the Heights Musical
In Times Square
View from balcony in Diana's (Alex's sister) apartment where we stayed
Snipers on the roof across the street from the apt. where a dignitary was speaking (maybe Bush?)
All the black sedans and SUVs with soldiers and police
Picking up Hailey at the Mall of America on our way home
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Good for you:)
Iam glad you guys had fun! I will make it there someday hopefully! We missed you guys!
Sounds like you guys had a great time in New York! So great you took a vacation (without the little one!!!) Hey, do you guys know the Nielson's from Mesa, AZ that were in a plane crash?? Just curious, I follow her blog and thought you guys might know them since they are LDS and live in Mesa. Take care!
It was great seeing you guys again. We'll have to come out to AZ now so we can hang out again.
Looks like you guys had fun in New York too. I can't wait to swap stories! It must have been nice to get away just you two, but I bet you missed Hailey like crazy. See you soon.
Looks like you guys had fun. I wish we would have known that you would be there. NY is only 3 hours from where we live. Oh well, next time.
what an awesome trip. I hope you yelled out encouraging remarks to the snipers, letting then know what a great job they were doing.
Ahhhh, now it's back from the big apple and into real life! I always get a little sad after big vacations come to an end. I am sooooooo glad you guys had fun. JR's never been to NYC, so I can't wait to go someday with him. What's the scoop on the purses.....did ya get anything you love? Tell Alex's sister we would like to come visit her. That's okay......right ;0)
President Alex,
Is that the same sister that is pregnant that I ran over playing racquetball?
JR
Post a Comment