Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scary Santa

The other day at Target they were taking free polaroids with Santa. This picture perfectly depicts how Hailey feels about Santa Clause (and any other live cartoon character). She did however eat the whole candy cane he gave her by the time we left the store.

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

That picture is hilarious! I feel her pain though that Santa is kind of scary looking!

BeastieBoy said...

Is sobriety no longer a requirement for the job of Santa Claus?

Anonymous said...

Seriously...I don't blaim you Hailey. Who wants a picture with some stranger dressed in weird clothes dying to hold other people's kids on their lap! I'd be afraid too. Hey, thanks again for the party. I'm really glad the McLaws brought that machine just for JR!

Pam Garner said...

Perhaps Disneyland will have to wait for a little while. Thanks for sharing all the pictures from Thanksgiving, it was fun to see Hailey with William and Rebecca. Hope you have a fun time in Park City.

Priest Family - Laura said...

Hey Brooke! This is Laura (and the Priest's in Iowa)! That picture is great! XD
And the ugly sweater party... that's hilarious.