Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

This weekend we had an ugly christmas sweater party. There were some great sweaters worn with lights and bells and the karaoke was awesome. Here's some pictures from the night.

Alex and I in our lovely Goodwill sweathers The best white elephant gift given by David, chosen and worn by JR The girls sang "Material Girl" by Madonna All the boys sang "I Want It That Way" by The Backstreet Boys And here was one of the highlight karaoke performances by David singing "RESPECT"

6 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

How fun! We miss everyone

Trent & Emily Davies said...

You guys look awesome in your pretty sweaters! Of course I don't know what is better your sweater or those sweet earrings!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy Holidays!

The McLaws Family said...

It was an AWESOME party! Thanks for such a fun night.

Parks Family said...

What a fun tradition. Thinking of starting something like it out here. Love the sweaters!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I love that JR in that hidious outfit is still on your blog for all to see! Haha, anyway we have a little something for you when you return from Cali. We are pretty sure you'll love it! Have a very Merry Christmas.