For the week of New Years we flew up to Utah. The first few days we spent seeing grandparents and visiting family. Then for the rest of the week we were up in Park City as I was helping out with my boss's son's Bar Mitzvah. We had a really great time, and of course the highlight of the trip was getting Hailey on skis. She absolutely loved it and is going to be a great skier. Mostly likely she will out-ski her dad in just a few years :)
Four generation picture with Grandma Hassell
Four generation picture with Grandma and Grandpa Priest
12 comments:
I can't believe how big Hailey has gotten! I can't wait to see her next weekend. Get ready for some delicious banana chimichangas!
Oh my gosh, that is so cool, who knew she was such a pro!
very impressive. not only are the hassells smart, but they're coordinated too
I can't believe how well she did on those skis (for the 5 seconds I saw)! I think Wes would freak out the moment we put them on him. He freaks out if he's "stuck" to anything in anyway. :)
Nice Skiing Hassell Castle Family.
Piper plans on one-uping Hailey with some ski action at Whistler in a few weeks.
Haha, look at that face! She is so cute and totally loving every second of it. How fun. Glad you guys had a great time and you got home safe and sound. We'll see you tomorrow!
WOW!!! How adorable - I am so impressed she was upright AND smiling!!:) Hurray Hailey!:)
Hey I have been checking out your blog occasionally so you know- and I dont feel stalkerish- haha.
I can't believe Hailey on those skis- adorable! And I am way jealous you got up to Utah for Christmas.
WOW she is getting so big!!!
Skis????? I can't wait for the day when she tells dad she wants to try snowboarding. Just give in to the darkside now.
What is this comment about her becoming a better skier than her Dad? It looks like she already is.
That's awesome that you put Hailey on skis! I can't believe how young you really can start them.
Post a Comment