Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunny January

Saturday Hailey went on a hike with Alex and the scouts. I thought these were pretty funny pictures. Also, I just have to mention that it is the middle of January and it was a high of 81 degrees today. It is unusually warm for this time of year, but I can't complain, the weather has been awesome. I feel bad for all those posting about the negative degree weather where they are living... come visit us in AZ!

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

How do you feel about your REI kid carrier? We've been contemplating a purchase. I like the diapered digging in the Craisins bag picture. Classic kid stuff.

Monica McCoy said...

I love the bottom one. How cute!

Giselle said...

Hey Brooke. How's it going? Your little girl is so cute!
I saw your post about Gladriel's wedding. She looks really happy. Tell her I say hi next time you talk to her, or could you send me her email address. You can just email it to me at giselle.pittard@gmail.com
Thanks