Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter in California

This past week we went to San Diego to visit my Dad and family. We had a great vacation and really enjoyed seeing everyone. My sister Brittany came down with her kids, and my sister Bre had her engagement party. We also got to stay 2 nights in Santa Monica with some great friends from college. Here's some pictures from the week.

Alex, Hailey, and Brooke in La Jolla

Hailey loved climbing the rail to look at the ocean

My Dad and Gail

My sister Bre and her fiance Brad

Hailey at the "In 'N Out" engagement Party

Hailey Easter morning with her basket

Hailey all dressed up for church with her friends Kate and Anna

5 comments:

Britton & Jamie said...

How fun!!! I'm jealous, but it looks like you guys had a fun time!!

The McLaws Family said...

Glad it was a good trip! Hailey looks so cute with her basket:)Good to finally have you back, we got our bums kicked in volleyball without you!

Kristin Rose said...

Yeah for trips to CA! I can't get over how curly Hailey's hair is. Did Alex have curly hair before he lost it all? :) Where does she get the cute curl from?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those are 3 very cute little girls! I love Hailey's hair in the morning. So adorable. I am glad you guys had fun in Cali.

Spencer said...

Alex. This is Spencer. I just talked to diana. It's good to see your a dad.