Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthdays!

Hailey and I both had our birthdays this month... and my parents came out to visit!

Here's Hailey worn out from her morning of partying


Alex and I at Outback Steakhouse for my birthday dinner with my parents

Hailey loved being around Papa and going to the Phoenix Children's Museum

My mom helped me make the cutest apron!

7 comments:

Andrea J said...

Happy Birthday Hassell chicks! I think your apron could also double as a sexy swim suit cover-up.

The McLaws Family said...

Hope you ladies had a great birthday! Glad Hailey is sporting her princess attire!

Brady and Carol Greenhalgh said...

that apron is is cool looking....I don't know if I could get brady to wear it, though.

Kristin Rose said...

Love the apron!!! I want one! Happy Birthday Brooke and Hailey!

Parks Family said...

Happy Birthday! Good to see your mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday. Oh and I can't wait to get me one of those! Aprons that is :0)

Cassandra said...

Happy birthday again! Sounds like you had a great day! Super cute apron!