Awesome!!! I bet Alex is excited that you will be able to use Hailey's baby clothes (well not all of them because of the complicated circumstances in which your babies will be born during different times of the year rendering some of the used clothing absolutely useless and you may, unfortunately, have to go out and buy snowsuits for those intense Arizona winters) Love, Pop Pop
22 comments:
YAY! Congratulations! I'm sure Hailey will love having a little sister :)
so fun! Alex can handle it. :)
yeah! girls are the best!
WOW!!! Congratulations!!!:) I can't wait to see her!!! She'll be beautiful just like her mom and big sister!:)
How did I not even know you were pregnant!? Congrats! 2 little girls will be so fun!
Hooray!!!!! :)
Congrats! I'm glad to hear you get to reuse Hailey's baby clothes. I'm sure Alex is too! LOL :) Love you guys!
You won't *exactly* get to reuse all of Hailey's baby clothes since they're born at different times of the year, but some of them at least!
It will be a fun Thanksgiving for you guys! I'm SO excited for you.
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! That is so great! Congratulations to you and Alex. I bet Hailey is looking forward to being a big sister!!!
So exciting! I can't wait...
That is the best news this week for sure! Congratulations you guys. We're very excited for you and you'll love hvaing two little girls...we do!
Oh Brooke!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!! :D
CONGRATS Brooke ! We are excited for you to add another beautiful girl to your adorable family.
Congratulations! With girls as cute as Hayley- you should have a bunch of little girls!
I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!
Congrats! Do you have any name ideas yet?
Awesome!!! I bet Alex is excited that you will be able to use Hailey's baby clothes (well not all of them because of the complicated circumstances in which your babies will be born during different times of the year rendering some of the used clothing absolutely useless and you may, unfortunately, have to go out and buy snowsuits for those intense Arizona winters)
Love, Pop Pop
Woo Hoo! I can't wait for Cute Baby #2! I'm so happy that turkey and a sweetie are on the menu for Thanksgiving this year! :-)
Two sweet girls!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for your cute little family.
super congratulations!! very very happy news indeed. (rachael from vienna days....)
hurrah!!! just in time for her to be big enough for you guys to come to the wedding ;)!
Congratulations, so glad everything is going so well with the baby. Two little girls, wonderful! Any name ideas yet?
Post a Comment