Last week we had a fantastic trip to Boston. Alex had to go for work, so Hailey and I tagged along and Alex's sister Diana and her baby Josie joined us as well. We had a great time in Manchester, NH and ate some great fish and chips and chinese food. On our way to Boston we stopped at a really fun place called Kimball Farms and had homemade icecream, rode bumper boats, and checked out the goats. In Boston we were able to meet up with our good friends Joel and Kristy, and meet their new baby boy Thomas. We also got to spend some time with my Dad and Gail for lunch and a walk about the Boston Public Gardens.
We did a lot of fun stuff, but mostly we enjoyed being out of Phoenix. The New England area is absolutely beautiful this time of year. It was so green and the weather was perfect. It was a little depressing coming back to the desert, but really had a great trip and enjoyed seeing everyone. Here's a lot of pictures:
Me with Hailey and her cousin Josie near Portsmouth, NH
Alex, Hailey, and I at Kimball Farms
Alex, Diana, and Hailey at Kimball Farms
Diana and Josie
Alex and Josie
Alex with Hailey on the bumper boats (she wasn't very happy)
Out to dinner with Joel, Kristy, and Thomas at the best burger place!
Alex with the kiddos at the Boston Children's Museum
Hailey being not very excited to take pictures with Josie
Hailey finally being nice and holding her cousin's hand
Diana and I at the capital building
Hailey making a run for it any chance she gets
Hailey decided she wanted her socks on her hands while looking at the swans
Hailey feeding the duck statue in the Boston Gardens
10 comments:
Looks like so much fun...and much nicer there than here!!! Now that your back, we need to get together!!!
Hailey is getting so dang big...tell her to stop growing!! She is such a cutie!
HOW fun! I love the last picture! That is hysterical!
How fun!!! It looks like you guys had a great time - you lok GREAT!:) I had to do a double take with Hailey and the duck statue.. I was going to applaud her bravery getting so up close and personal! lol:)
That last one is so cute. I sure wish we could see each other more often (than once every two year or more)!
Love the pics and glad you had such a good time. I love the Boston area...so beautiful like you said.
I love Hailey's hair! I don't think I've ever realized how curly it is. Absolutely love it!
Oh my gosh, it's so green! It looks like such a cool trip:)
Alex the kids are more attractive than you.
Your trip looks like lots of fun! I miss you guys! I definitely did not get my full fix of Miss Hailey (and of course of you and Alex)! Keep me posted on your trip details out this way!! xoxoxo
Fun!! Glad you had such a great trip. I hope we can connect to when you come to Minnesota.
Post a Comment