Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and Blessing Day

Alex's parents and grandma came out to Arizona for Christmas this year and Lindsay's baby blessing. We had a wonderful time and are so grateful for a wonderful family and holiday.


Grandpa Hassell with the 2 little girls


Hailey opening presents Christmas morning


Our little family before the blessing


Grandma and Grandpa Hassell with Hailey and Lindsday

6 comments:

Melody said...

you look so pretty! I am so bummmed we missed it :( I hope you fogive us!

Natalie said...

I love your hair! What a cute family!

The McLaws Family said...

Your family looked so cute! Great hair too !)

Andrea J said...

Ahh, two girls. So great.

Tyler and Rachael said...

I haven't checked in for a while. CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your little girl. She is adorable....as is Hailey with all of those curls. Congratulations. Happy New Year.

Erin said...

Wow Brooke - you look BEAUTIFUL! Great picture of your adorable family!! :)