Love the pictures of new little Lindsay! And yes...life does get a whole lot busier with two kids! I don't know how people have more than two kids and stay sane! It does get easier each day though. Wish you were going to be in California for Christmas so I could see the family!
Wow - nothing like having a baby to make your first baby look old! Lindsay is beautiful, looks like she got the same great complexion Hailey has. I especially like the first picture of Lindsay.
8 comments:
Love the pictures of new little Lindsay! And yes...life does get a whole lot busier with two kids! I don't know how people have more than two kids and stay sane! It does get easier each day though. Wish you were going to be in California for Christmas so I could see the family!
Wow - nothing like having a baby to make your first baby look old! Lindsay is beautiful, looks like she got the same great complexion Hailey has. I especially like the first picture of Lindsay.
What a cutie! I'm sure Hailey is a GREAT helper.
Lindsay is so cute and Hailey has such an adorable smile!
They are so darling together! You got some great shots.
What cute girls! Congratulations.
thank you so much for posting! the pictures are so darling! what a good reason to not be at the wedding this weekend ;). love you guys.
Such cute little girls, and I think the fact that you actually posted is an undertaking, good for you!
Post a Comment