Saturday, February 20, 2010

Look Alikes

A lot of people have been asking whether Lindsay and Hailey look alike so here's a side by side comparison at 3 months. What do you think?

Lindsay

Hailey

16 comments:

Natalie said...

I totally thought the first picture was Hailey at first. I think they look like sisters! Super cute kids!

Tatum said...

Crazy! They look SO similar. They are super cute sisters!

Melody said...

they look adorable and for sure are sisters! Cute cute cute!

Emily said...

They DO look very alike. They are both darling.

Andrea J said...

Yep- you've got two very cute girls that look a lot alike. I think Lindsay looks more like Brooke and Hailey appears more like her old man.

Britton & Jamie said...

Absolutely!

Priest Family - Laura said...

Oh my goodness they look so much alike.
So cute :)

Pam Garner said...

I can't believe she's already three months old. I think she looks more like you Brooke and Hailey looks more like Alex, but similar to each other as well. They're both beautiful. Hope you're enjoying your wonderful weather.

Erin said...

How fun!! They look so much alike.. I wonder if it'll stay that way as they grow older.. SO cute!!!

The McLaws Family said...

Like I said, you guys only create one make and model, but super cute!

Kristin Rose said...

Wow! Definitely from the same family!!

Shauna Spendlove said...

So cute!! Hope you guys have a fun couple of weeks with family!!!

Anonymous said...

Almost carbon copies :0) All I know is they are beautimous. I hope you have fun in Cali. When you get home we'll have to play. Thanks again for my birthday present:-)

Cassandra said...

They look pretty similar! How fun! I don't think my kids look alike at all!

Kristy said...

Certainly similar, but Hailey totally has the Hassell look and Lindsay is more of a mix. Very cute in any case!

Unknown said...

Well done! You guys make some GOOD lookin' kiddos! Miss you all a bunch!