Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Repairs - Somehow Pink

The senior monster was playing on a concrete bench outside a restaurant Saturday evening, leaned back, lost her balance, and fell off backwards.

Brooke was able to confirm it was Alex's fault on the way to the hospital.


Both bones broken.


Lovely pink cast and the doctor let her choose a stuffed animal for being a good patient. Surprisingly it was a pink teddy bear. Alex encouraged the giraffe to no avail.

8 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Poor Hailey!!

At least she's been promoted to Senior Monster. That's got to count for something.

Britton & Jamie said...

Aww, poor girl!!! At least she has a pretty pink cast...and ofcourse it was Alex's fault!!! ;)

Nat said...

Yeah for pink casts I am reminded of Lizzie's same pink cast on her leg. I hope you guys are doing okay that couldn't have been fun.

Cassandra said...

Oh NO! That is so sad! I hope she gets better quickly! And, there really is not thinking involved, of course it was Alex's fault!

Johnson Fam said...

Poor little monster! That definitely cannot be any fun. Thanks for the call yesterday Alex...Jeff tried calling you back but apparently we don't have an updated # for you. Hope Hailey is feeling better. Love the pics of the girls matching dresses and the view from your hike Brooke-so beautiful!

Jason H said...

That is just so sad! Poor girl. Tell her we are all thinking about her and Ill drop off a little something for her tomorrow from Gracie and Bella. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a perfect cast if you must have one! I hope she is feeling much much better than the last time we talked! So I LOVE all your updates. Your girls are so adorable, you look beautiful and we should really get together sometime. xoxo
PS I don't think the cabin is happenin'at all this year! It would have been the 10th year running! If the Hassells can't come there is NO POINT :0)

Tiffani Mills said...

I saw her at church Sunday and wondered what happened. Poor girl! But that cast is adorable- love the bright pink. How did you do throuh the ordeal?!