This past weekend was my sister Bre's wedding in San Diego. We had such a good time, and it was so fun to see my family.
Brittany, Brooke, Bre, and Gail at the Rehersal Dinner
Lindsay was a big hit at the wedding, and behaved wonderfully as usual
Nana Gail and Lindsay had a great time dancing together!
Grandma and Grandpa Priest
We love our little girl!
Brittany, Dad, Bre, Gail, and Brooke
All the bridesmaids - sneak peek from photographer
My beautiful sister and "Uncle Brad"
Alex and Hailey had a blast riding the 4-wheelers along the avocado tree trails
Eating lunch at the famous Hodad's on Ocean Beach as featured on the food network for the best Bacon Burger. Hailey thought our table was pretty cool.

2 comments:
I love weddings, it looked like a blast! Glad it was a fun trip:)
I know I'm a few posts late, but I wanted to say you looked GREAT at the wedding :). I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment