Hailey had a few curls quite longer than the rest so we took her to the salon to get her first haircut. She was very nervous at first and did not like getting her hair washed, but loved the penguin cover and had fun watching getting her hair cut in the mirror. And of course, picking out a pretty flower clip afterwards. I think it was just as fun for me to watch my little girl look so big.
Oh I bet it starts growing faster now!! =) That is so fun! I loved the father's day breakfast.. lucky guy.. candy for breakfast!! =) Well we miss you guys and will head back in town on Monday! We'll have to get together when we get back!
4 comments:
Wow!! Hailey, your hair looks so cute!!! I love it!! You are such a pretty girl!!
Brooke, she Looks so grown up and she is only 3! I love the picture of her and Lindsay together -- reminds me of you and Brittany!
Did you save a curl to put in her baby book?
OH SO FUN! She's darling:)
Oh I bet it starts growing faster now!! =) That is so fun! I loved the father's day breakfast.. lucky guy.. candy for breakfast!! =) Well we miss you guys and will head back in town on Monday! We'll have to get together when we get back!
Post a Comment