This past weekend was our ward campout. It was so nice to spend some time outside and experience a day of cooler weather and trees. Hailey had a blast playing with the other kids, and I decided smores made with reeses peanut cups are awesome. The night was a little rough with the junior monster (Lindsay), and all the elk and coyote noises, but we made it through and had a great time.
The girls playing in the tent
Hailey looking adorable as always
Lindsay eating a mouthful of dirt
The pack 'n play is great for camping and crawling babies
Hailey hanging out with the older girls
Enjoying family time
This is how Lindsay took her morning nap
3 comments:
What cute pics!! Love the eating dirt pic of Lindsay and her morning nap! Brooke,you and Alex look so cute and happy!! Looks like Hailey had a blast!
Cute family! I love Hailey's Hh shirt. Super cute.
Brooke this is Susan here in Arizona visiting Sonnet & her hubby Christian. I have been perusing your past posts with a big smile on my face. Your kids are adorable. Of course I love the pictures of Grandma Knotts too.
Love to you and your,
Susan
Post a Comment