Saturday I ran my first 5k at the Tempe Oktoberfest. I had never run farther than 1.5 miles in my life, and I think that was in Junior High. So I was pretty proud of myself for making it 3.1 miles. My time was 34:20, so I still have a lot of improvement. But it was still fun, and I'm glad I had great friends to run it with and something to work towards.
8 comments:
Woohoo! Way to be!
34:20 sounds good to me! Congrats! So looking forward to seeing you guys in a bit.
Yay!! Good for you, I'm glad it went well:)
That's so great! So, what's next? Are you addicted to racing yet? All it took for me was a 5k. :)
How fun!!! Makes me miss you guys even more.. wish I had been there to run too! :D
Good job!! That is awesome!!
Good for you. Keep it up!
Way to go Brooke! That is a great time for your first 5K ever.
Post a Comment