Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Messiness and Grapefruits

Until recently I had forgotten how messy toddlers are. Mealtimes are always fun, and Lindsay's favorite thing to play with outside is the dirt. And since Hailey knows how to turn on the hose, she happily provides the water.


Also, January in Arizona is harvest time for the fruit trees. Our grapefruit tree did excellent this year. Here are the girls with some of the spoils.


6 comments:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ha ha love the messiness!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

The Moehles said...

It looks so beautiful there! I am so jealous! You have such cute girls.

Shelly Knotts said...

You have the most beautiful girls in the world!! I love the pictures! What are you going to do with the grapefruit?

Emily said...

I love how happy Lindsay is being messy-she's darling!

Britty said...

I can't believe how much Lindsay looks like you as a baby in that 2nd to last picture!

Anonymous said...

They are so stinkin cute! The girls.....not the grapfruit. ;0) Just in case you were wondering! I am SOOOOOO excited you guys are in for Pres Day wknd. It's going to be a blast. The drive is now so much shorter with the dam bridge completed. xoxo