Then we went and picked up some cupcakes that I had purchased with a groupon about 6 months ago from Let Them Eat Cake. I think I still favor Sprinkles Cupcakes, but these were quite good. Our favorite flavors were Coconut Cream Pie and Better Than Sex :)
We then headed out to Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and picked out some new placemats from Crate and Barrel for our new kitchen table and walked around a few stores. We made it back to Surprise in time for a 30-min massage and then rested at home for a few hours.
The day ended by dropping off the girls with some friends and Alex surprising me with dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. The food is absolutely incredible, and you can not get a better steak anywhere. The filet with bernaise sauce and mashed potatoes is to die for. We had a great day together and I look forward to many more anniversary's to come.



3 comments:
Happy anniversary!
This post just made me really hungry! What a fun day:)
Congrats!! Happy day to you guys. Glad it was fun. We sure missed you this weekend.
Post a Comment