Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hailey's Fourth Birthday

Hailey turns 4 years old tomorrow and she couldn't be more wonderful. We are so blessed to have her in our family and we love her so much. For her birthday we let her invite a couple of friends and go to Build-A-Bear. Hailey was so excited and had a great time. That evening we went to a Spring Training game and enjoyed the lovely Arizona weather. It was a really fun day.





5 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

I cannot believe how old our children are getting! What a fun birthday.

Laura said...

I can't believe she's getting so big. :)
And I absolutely love that last photo.

Shelly Knotts said...

What a great time!! Brooke---do you remember the birthday party pictures of you and Brittany when you were children? They look just like these---The older blond sister and and younger brunette right in the middle of things!! Love you ALL!!!

the Varley Family said...

CUTE! I have that same pic up on our blog too :-) Happy Birthday, Hailey!

The McLaws Family said...

She is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Hailey!