Right when Hailey turned 7 months old she decided to crawl! We are really excited and she is doing great. Although it is quite wierd when you leave the room, and you turn around and she has followed you. No more private time when she is awake :) Here's a video of her crawling. She usually goes further, but got excited when the camera came on.
7 comments:
She looks like a pro! Watch out world!
Holy cow look at her go! Way to be Hailey!
Your days of finding her where you left her are over!
Oh man...you guys are in for a treat from now on! I actually hope Wes doesn't start crawling in a month, but he's doing exactly what Hailey was when she was here (pretty much a month ago). Anyway! Fun for you!
How cute is she!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. They grow up way to fast. Before you know if she will be running circles around you!
She is totally cute! I love it!
What is going on????? Hailey you are just a baby....you shouldn't be growing up so fast! She is such a doll. I swear our babies were born just yesterday.
I feel like I haven't seen her in forever.....oh wait, I haven't! How are you? You still alive and not addicted to pain killers :-) We need to hang out soon. What is your little princess going to be for Halloween? (And by princess I mean Hailey not Alex...sorry to confuse you :-)
That's impressive! I love the little sounds she makes. I miss hearing "baby" noises now that Parker is 18 months.
Post a Comment