Saturday was our ward "Trunk or Treat". Hailey was a BYU cheerleader, I was her #1 fan, and Alex was a factory worker/verizon guy/Bear's Boss. It was a lot of fun :)
Sorry we didn't get in touch with you guys. We worked 34 hours in 3 days and had to visit with two families at night. Ask Dave how tired you are after a day at one of the tournaments. We'll be there in Dec. for 2 weeks so we'll have to get together.
6 comments:
OMGosh!! I can't wait to come out and see you guys! Hailey is so cute! I love the costumes!
Super cute! :)
Sorry we didn't get in touch with you guys. We worked 34 hours in 3 days and had to visit with two families at night. Ask Dave how tired you are after a day at one of the tournaments. We'll be there in Dec. for 2 weeks so we'll have to get together.
You guys looked so cute! We need to get together sometime.
Love it! How did you find that cheerleader outfit. It is so cute -mostly because Hailey makes it happen! :) You guys look great!
I tagged you!
Post a Comment