Nothing reminds that you live in Arizona like a 40-degree rainstorm! That was the weather when we left Salt Lake on Saturday, and returned to 85-degree Phoenix. The rainstorm was actually quite a fun break from the intense heat we have been experiencing.
Alex did a great job recruiting at BYU and we got to see a lot of family and friends including Grandma Hassell, Grandma and Grandpa Priest, Bryce, Uncle Jeff's Family, Cara, Steve, Michelle, Allie, Kate, Carol and Brady, the Hudsons, the Jones', the Beck's, and Moehle! I had a fun time showing my brother Bryce some of the classics of Provo (BYU Creamery, Cafe Rio, and Bridal Veils Falls). Here's a few pictures from our trip.



3 comments:
Who is that tall guy in the stripes? That can't possibly be little Bryce! All of our little siblings are now over six feet tall! Crazy how time does that!
-Bryanna-
Hey Brooke,
Remember you long lost roommate at Liberty Square during the 02-03 year! I checked out your blog after looking on your facebook post. Well it's been FOREVER! We both have little girls and loving it. Your little Hailey is so cute, she looks a lot like Alex. Well I just wanted to say hi. I've got a blog too, it's adallyn.blogspot.com Take care. Megan
Brook, this is Tiffany, Stephen and Susan Dunn's daughter. I can't believe you are married with a cute little one. Just thought I'd say Hi. Also Bryce is huge!
Post a Comment