Monday, November 5, 2007

Boating at Lake Pleasant


This Saturday we had so much fun boating with the Conns! They have an awesome boat for the winter, and it was 90 degrees on Saturday, so it was perfect! The water was a little cold, but once you got in it wasn't too bad. I was surprised I was actually able to get up on the wakeboard, and Alex took Hailey on the tube for a few minutes. Hailey enjoyed the boat, but within the first 1/2 hour she got motion sickness and threw up all over her towel! Poor girl :( But she felt much better after that and enjoyed the rest of the day and took a nap in Dad's arms. We had so much fun and hope we can make some more trips. Thanks Cassandra and Jesse!


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Boating in November! I guess that is one good thing about living in such a warm climate.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Ahh poor Hailey!! I can't believe you guys are boating in November I am so jealous! It got up to 56 degrees today so I was able to wear only a light sweater!!

Natalie said...

Hailey looks so cute! I guess if you can live through the summer there, the winter is worth it. And here it's supposed to snow tomorrow... :(

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! Next time we are just inviting ourselves to tag along!! When are we all going to do the wing thing? We really need to get together sometime. It was great to talk to you today.....I'll talk to you soon. Luv, Aub
PS You've been tagged. See my blog for more details

Trevor and Summer said...

Are you guys crazy? It is November. I am jealous of the warm weather, it does have some advantages. Cute bathing suit, Hailey. Madi has the same one.

Tamio & Anna said...

BROOKE!!! So I just found your blog and read through the entire thing! Your family is so cute. Hailey is adorable! Looks like you are doing well. It has been a long time. I am happy that I can keep updated.

Andrea J said...

Aren't you coming up here soon, like next week? I got out our coat and leggings, they've been washed and everything. Let me know if you want to pick them up. Hope your trip goes well.

Moon family said...

I miss boating. You are a true California girl, wakeboarding just comes right back to you! Hailey looks adorable in her little swim suit and hat! You guys look great too.