Hailey was a big hit at the polls with her "Vote for Mitt" onsie and voting sticker. Unfortunately, even with all her persuasion yesterday, McCain won the delegates for Arizona and not Romney. We had to make two trips to vote yesterday, since the first time somebody had pulled the fire alarm and everybody had to evacuate the building and the fire department came.
8 comments:
She is sooo cute! And her outfit is adorable! I can see why she was such a big hit :)
She is too dang cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!! They grow up way too fast.
Hailey is darling. I really like her outfit and hair, but mostly her extremely happy face!
I can't believe that you put her in that outfit. And she's named after me. ha ha ha ha. I love you guys.
Romney didn't win in CA either! What a cute photo! You should send that picture to his office -- I'm sure they would get a kick out of it! Maybe use it in an ad campaign! haha Supermodel Hailey!
She is a-dor-a-ble! What a cutie-pie! Thanks for the shout-out on my blog :)
She's super cute! You had to figure Arizona would pick McCain though... Waitin' on 2012 now!
So cute! I love the pig tails!
Post a Comment