This past weekend we went to Columbus, Ohio for Reza and Christy's wedding. I couldn't believe how Ohio State paraphanelia was everywhere! It seemed like everybody was wearing red, and you could buy Ohio State anything. The campus was really cool, but it was sooo cold (12 degrees with crazy wind) I didn't dare go outside. Here's a picture of the brave guys in front of the stadium.

The wedding was really great. And we were happy to spend time with Alex's parents as well. Hailey loves the attention from Grandma and Grandpa. Here's a picture of Hailey and I before the wedding, and our group of friends at the wedding, and of course the happy couple :)




One lesson we did learn from the trip, was to not fly on award travel with United. Alex got stuck for 3 extra hours in DC on the way there, and almost 2 extra hours in Denver on the way back. And the poor guy even had Hailey with him the whole time. However, Hailey is a bit more of a daddy's girl now :)

The wedding was really great. And we were happy to spend time with Alex's parents as well. Hailey loves the attention from Grandma and Grandpa. Here's a picture of Hailey and I before the wedding, and our group of friends at the wedding, and of course the happy couple :)




One lesson we did learn from the trip, was to not fly on award travel with United. Alex got stuck for 3 extra hours in DC on the way there, and almost 2 extra hours in Denver on the way back. And the poor guy even had Hailey with him the whole time. However, Hailey is a bit more of a daddy's girl now :)
6 comments:
You two are so beautiful! I wouldn't have gone outside either :)
Go Bucks! Spencer immediately commented on how cute Hailey is when I picked him up from the airport, he's right!
I keep hearing horrible things about United. I don't think I'll ever fly them if I can help it. Too bad it's Avery's preferred airline so Brian has to fly them. He's had pretty good luck though, luckily!
Go Buckeyes!! Thanks for picking up the shirt for Kaden. It is perfect! Shane loved it and was very surprised!
Brooke did you do something different to your hair. It looks really cute in the pictures. Looks like you had a great weekend.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Where have you been? You have a daughter? She's beautiful...Thanks to Natalie for finding my blog through mutual friends, I'm finally catching up on everyone's lives!!!
Post a Comment