Hailey and I have been enjoying the great spring weather here in Arizona and going to the park a lot lately. Hailey had her first experience in a swing this past week, and loved it! Here's a few pictures of her at the park.
I can't wait for the days when we can go to the park... It's hard to be cooped up. I guess it all evens out though, since you'll feel that way in the summer!
4 comments:
Oh man I am so ready for spring time! Sometimes I wish we lived in Arizona during the winter so we could go to the park without freezing!
Hailey is saying, "What is this green stuff? Grass? In Arizona? "
lol the pics are sooo cute!! You sure are having fun being a mom!
I can't wait for the days when we can go to the park... It's hard to be cooped up. I guess it all evens out though, since you'll feel that way in the summer!
YEAH YEAH finally some new pictures to see how cute Hailey is!
Post a Comment