Saturday, April 12, 2008

Babies grow too fast...

A friend just emailed me some pictures of Hailey she took in August. I can't believe how much she has changed in only 8 months! Actually, the second picture was taken last month, so only 7 months! I miss my little baby... but of course I love how she is now :) They just shouldn't grow so fast.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for putting up such cute pics of Hailey, Brooke! I love seeing her grow up event though I live so far away. I hope I can make it out to AZ to visit you guys this summer!

Cassandra said...

They do grow so fast! The top picture is almost how I remember her, I can't believe we've been gone that long! She is so beautiful. Such personality!

Moon family said...

I can't believe how fast kids grow up but it's fun to see how much they change and learn too.