Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Loch Ness Monster

We began a Parent and Tot swim class. It is a lot of fun and we are getting Hailey ready for a summer of exciting pool parties. Hailey and Brooke heading to the first day of class Alex attended the second day so Brooke could document the excitement. Her hair keeps getting blonder and the crazy curls keep getting curlier. The teacher told Hailey to kick slow, medium and fast. We were just hoping the monster would kick, let alone at a specified pace. She has been a great sport and seems to really enjoy it (a lot more than the kid in the top right corner). Hailey loved sitting on the edge and jumping in.

10 comments:

Tamio & Anna said...

She is so cute and what a fun family activity. She'll be a pro in no time I'm sure!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Okay, I am in love! She is just the cutest thing ever!!! I love how confident she is in the water! Sophie is more like the other kid in the picture. Not sure why. Adorable!!!!!

Pam Garner said...

Brooke,
Great pictures, she's doing great, I can't believe how quickly she's taken to it. Cassie will love this video.

Kristin Rose said...

Wow Hailey looks like she really took to the water. It is good to start them young!

Mindy said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. It seems like she was just a baby!

Zach said...

That looks like fun. Nice farmer tan Alex!

The Moehles said...

That is awesome!! Hailey looks so cute in her swimsuit. Nathan and I are going to do a swim class in June (when he is 6 months). I can't believe it is 81 degrees in AZ. I am jealous. It is 49 here. yuk!

Cassandra said...

She is so adorable. I love the curly hair. Swim class is fun! When Ethan saw this pic of "Hay-Hay's" he said "Mama, please I go swimming with "Hay-Hay's". We miss you.

shelley said...

I miss you guys! Hailey is the cutest little girl ever! Her hair is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love that she has no fear! She is so very cute and makes me want a girl!! What happened to the rest of Alex's body? I see his head and neck, and then nothing else.....hmmm. :-) He must have a mad tan line from all the hard work in the backyard.