Monday, April 28, 2008

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Hassell

This past weekend Alex's parents visited and we had a great time! Alex and his dad got a ton of work done in the backyard and it looks fantastic. The sprinkler system is ready to go, and all the new plants and trees are planted. Thanks so much for your help!


Grandma and Grandpa Hassell with Hailey


Bill, Alex, and Brooke Golfing (Brooke got a bogie on the first hole by making a 40 ft putt (best shot of the day) after not playing for over a year!)

Alex and his Dad having a great time together!

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

We'd like to request some pics of the backyard. Also, Hailey looks like she'll be off to kindergarten anytime.

Anonymous said...

Golfing....what a novel idea! We should stop talking about going together and just do it! Way to go on the bogie. Thanks for coming over today.....sorry it was so crazy. I'll talk to you soon. Luv, Aub

The Moehles said...

I agree with Andrea. I would love to see the backyard. I bet it looks great! Also I didn't know that you were such a golfer. How fun. Hailey is getting so big.