Monday, May 19, 2008

Funny Hailey Videos

Hailey has recently learned what the light switch can do. She tries using her finger at first, but then just ends up hitting it. If she gets mad at her toys she hits them too :)

Hailey likes to stick her feet in her mouth while driving in the car, then say "mmm"... funny how her feet taste good, but she won't eat french fries!

5 comments:

Andrea J said...

Those are some great videos. I like her feet like gynormous because of the angle of the camera. Funny all around.

Shelly Knotts said...

I was laughing out loud! What a character!! I love the videos!!

Cassandra said...

I can't believe how big she is! What a cutie! Those videos were hilarious.

Alicia said...

Zach likes to stick his feet in his mouth and suck on his toes too

Nat said...

She did get the Hassell feet. And the propensity to punch walls. She is really cute. Written by Nick on Nat's account.