Yesterday our friends the Moncurs came to visit. We had a blast playing Mario Cart on the Wii and BBQ'ing. Aaron took some really cool pictures of Alex and Hailey... just thought I'd share! We hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend!
Hailey is such a pretty girl...and mario cart is very fun! we actually were looking for it at best buy and target on Monday but I guess it was sold out.
Thanks so much for coming last night. Sorry we didn't get more chance to chat. It was good to see you though! We'll have to plan a get together, maybe at Mel's sometime, then Cecelia and Hailey can meet. I'm sure they'd have a blast together.
Love em!! So cute. I hear you saw some interesting "monsters" when you babysat Carson!! Sorry about that :-) I'll talk to you soon. Luv, Aub PS Bridget says hi!!
8 comments:
That first picture is really great! Daddy and daughter, always a winning combo.
Hailey is such a pretty girl...and mario cart is very fun! we actually were looking for it at best buy and target on Monday but I guess it was sold out.
beautiful!!!
Those are beautiful pictures. I love how the color is different.
Cute pictures!!! Hailey looks a lot like Alex!
Thanks so much for coming last night. Sorry we didn't get more chance to chat. It was good to see you though! We'll have to plan a get together, maybe at Mel's sometime, then Cecelia and Hailey can meet. I'm sure they'd have a blast together.
Those are some awesome pictures! I love the first one of Alex and Hailey...so precious!
Any relation to the Hassells from Colorado?
Love em!! So cute. I hear you saw some interesting "monsters" when you babysat Carson!! Sorry about that :-) I'll talk to you soon. Luv, Aub PS Bridget says hi!!
Post a Comment