Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Pictures

This weekend our friend Nicole took some great pictures for us. Here are a few samples.




15 comments:

Andrea J said...

Hailey is of course adorable, but I REALLY like the picture of you. Nice work on the family pictures!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Those turned out so good! I love the first one of Hailey she looks so sweet in it. And I love the family picture...you look so beautiful!

Melody said...

Those turned out great! Can't wait to see the rest!

Tamio & Anna said...

Those look great. Hailey's pictures are cute. I LOVE the family picture!

The Moehles said...

Wow!! I love the pictures. My favorite is the one of all three of you. How prefect! You look so happy.

Natalie said...

As I said before: cute family pic! :) Hailey looks like she's all over the place! Fun for you! :)

Kristy said...

LOVE the family picture! You all look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Your family is sooo cute!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. What a good looking family :)

Cassandra said...

Hailey is so adorable!!! I love the family pic too, Brooke, you look so beautiful.

Shelly Knotts said...

Great family picture! Brooke, you are gorgeous!

Kristin Rose said...

Cute Pictures. Brooke your hair looks really cute. I like the lighter highlights you put in.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo great. Great photographer and great subjects. You all look so beautiful. Maybe Alex prefer I used a different more manly term for him.....how bout handsome? I hope you had fun in CA. Can't wait to catch up! Luv, Aub

Mallory Clan said...

Hey that place looks strangely familiar.....

Amy said...

Great Pics Brooke! I love it! I know you said your friend Nicole took them. Is she from here? I would like to use her if I could. We need family pics really bad.
Hope you're doing good,
Amy Attridge